A Typical Malaysian

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Day One on the Job

After reading day-in and day-out postings at Jeff's and Raja Petra's blog spot. I have decided to try on the same.

Brief intro on myself...

I am a typical "Made in Malaysia" product. Graduating from a private uni (after being advised to forget about public uni due to some "genetic" problems that do not conform to national standards). Working now as IT professional in a small-time IT company, I dedicate almost an hour a day reading through local and international news, interesting blogs before I start my everyday routine.

Reading through local news (in all 3 languages) is getting more and more tedious as signs of our country heading the wrong directions are showing up more often than ever recently. Hence, instead of keeping my thoughts to myself, I've decided to blog them out online in the hope that more people will share their thoughts as well.

Occasionally I will also do some blogging for happenings in F1, Tennis, NBA, MLB etc.

Everyone are welcomed to contribute to my blogs as long as you don't get me into some special interviews with the Special Branch people.

Egghead out...

0 Typical Response:

Post a Comment

<< Home